Are you planning to go for a vacation around the capital city? Are you interested in exploring New Delhi like never before? All you need to do is to stay tuned to this article. Here are few facts about Delhi that every traveller travelling to Delhi must know.
- Book direct flights
Delhi is a place which is connected to all major cities by air. So never go for break journeys. If you are travelling from Chennai to Delhi, all you have to do is book Chennai to Delhi flights. Remember to book these tickets online. Booking airline tickets online is very convenient regarding payment as well as finding the best flights for the money you are spending. They provide incredible discounts and affordable deals.
- Book your Hotels
Delhi is one of the most populated cities in the world. It is the busiest as well as the most visited city in India. It is also the centre to go to any of the major tourist spots of India. So, once you book your Chennai to Delhi flights, do choose your hotel too. Book it in advance so that you find your favourite places without much difficulty
- Places to Visit in Delhi
There are many beautiful places to visit in Delhi. Here is a list of places that you should never miss when you visit Delhi
- The iconic Red Fort
- The Qutub Minar
- The India Gate
- The Jama Masjid
- The Rashtrapati Bhavan
- The Iscon Temple
- Malai Mandir
- Places to Visit around Delhi
Not only in the city, but Delhi has beautiful places all around and near the city. Here is a list of those
- It has the pride of India “The Taj Mahal” at Agra. Agra Fort is another beautiful monument situated in Agra which is near New Delhi
- Hill stations like Kullu, Manali, and Shimla are also located near New Delhi
- Fatehpur Sikri, the capital city of the famous Emperor Akbar and the Buland Darwaza which is the tallest gate in the World is situated near Delhi.
- Sacred temples like Kashi Vishwanath Temple, Dwaraka, and Mathura, are also located near Delhi.
Do not miss upon visiting all the above places around Delhi, when you go on a trip to Delhi.
- Eatery in Delhi
If you are a foodie, Delhi is the best place for you. It is a hub of eateries with a variety of cuisines. Here is a list of places with the most amazing food.
- Jalebis of old Delhi
- Street food, Momos, sweets and the famous Chole Bhature of the North Point
- The Italian, American and Chinese restaurant at Hudson Lane.
- North Indian and Pan Asian grilled food at Pandara road
- The Mughlai Street food near Jama Masjid
- Shopping in Delhi.
If you are a person who loves shopping and are looking for some budget-friendly shopping, Delhi is the right place for you. Never forget to shop in Delhi. Here is a list of places where you can get the best products at most affordable prices
- Sarojini Nagar
- Lajpat Nagar
- Khan Market
- Pahar Ganj
- Dilli Haat
So folks, remember all the above instructions and have the best trip to Delhi. Have fun.